THE WIND IS FUCKING NUTS RIGHT NOW AND YESTERDAY or the day before? IT WAS A FUCKING THUNDERSTORM pray for me y'all lol , my cramps STILL HURT & I STILL GOT 3 MORE DAYS OF THIS SHITTT .. i don't understand how this is just normal? just sitting in your own blood all day every month ewww anyways! i luv my miffy keyboard so muchhhh its cute, btw is anyone actually seeing this? i see my stuff getting views but I'm thinking its bots considering i don't know how this works and i never get comments, i don't know how to see other people's blogs on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
soo I'm sitting in a library writing this because i don't have my own computer yet , I'm saving up to get one. as of right now ...
-
THE WIND IS FUCKING NUTS RIGHT NOW AND YESTERDAY or the day before? IT WAS A FUCKING THUNDERSTORM pray for me y'all lol , my cramps STI...
-
woke up at 9:45 am and stayed in bed until 11-12ish that's when i got up to make something to eat , i had made cheddar cheese ramen wi...
feelin like mr crocker rn
started me period again in the same month i feel like trash, not really surprising though. feel like my period gets worse every time it com...
No comments:
Post a Comment