soo I'm sitting in a library writing this because i don't have my own computer yet , I'm saving up to get one. as of right now I'm just chilling in here , it's really nice and i miss sitting in a library and going on the computers. later after i leave I'm gonna walk to the gas station for some snacks then head back home and maybe watch a movie until mom comes home. oh on a good note , i passes summer school! don't ask why i was there...i got sloppy with doing my work. more on that later tho. now I'm just enjoying the rest of my summer , I've been wanting to start a blog since forever but i don't really now how that goes so for my blog it's just gonna be my thoughts/how my day went/rants/plans/random stories/and etc etc. nice to meet you all
Saturday, July 19, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
soo I'm sitting in a library writing this because i don't have my own computer yet , I'm saving up to get one. as of right now ...
-
THE WIND IS FUCKING NUTS RIGHT NOW AND YESTERDAY or the day before? IT WAS A FUCKING THUNDERSTORM pray for me y'all lol , my cramps STI...
-
woke up at 9:45 am and stayed in bed until 11-12ish that's when i got up to make something to eat , i had made cheddar cheese ramen wi...
feelin like mr crocker rn
started me period again in the same month i feel like trash, not really surprising though. feel like my period gets worse every time it com...
No comments:
Post a Comment